Tracy Lowy, Marketing Director, Seemore Meats & Veggies
Seemore was founded by Cara Nicoletti, a fourth-generation butcher who grew up working at her family’s butcher shop outside of Boston. Seemore (named after her grandpa, Seymour) came to life after she started to explore ways to get her customers to consume less meat. The answer? Sausages made with humanely-raised meat and fresh veggies.
Aggressive Growth Goals
Seemore came to us in the middle of a transition from Goldbelly to their own Shopify site. They needed help getting everything set up, from analytics to SEO to Facebook Shop & Google Shopping, we helped Seemore navigate their re-platforming seamlessly. After, we focused on skyrocketing their growth. We took a deep dive into their paid social strategy and ad accounts, uncovering some low-hanging fruit optimizations we could implement immediately to start driving some serious returns to help them scale.
Our paid social strategy encompassed 6 main areas:
- We implemented on-site incentives such as strike-through pricing.
- We conducted placement analysis to determine which Facebook & Instagram ad placements were driving the best ROAS (which led to our emphasis on Instagram story series).
- We also conducted a demographic analysis to determine age groups, gender, and locations that were driving the best ROAS.
- Dynamic retargeting.
- Custom Audience list pushes from Klaviyo.
- Last but not least, we focused on fun creative with lots of gifs to increase ad engagement.